WHY RUN A CAMPAIGN?
- Employees who can impact the community where they live while at work through volunteering, professional development opportunities, and donating report greater satisfaction.
- Community involvement also helps attract, engage, and retain high-performing employees.
- 79% of millennials and 69% of Generation Xers take a company's corporate social responsibility into consideration when deciding where to work
- Your support is acknowledged in United Way materials and online, giving you positive exposure for your efforts.
- 93% of consumers are more loyal to companies that are socially responsible.
- 55% of customers are willing to pay more for products from socially responsible companies.
- Supporting the United Way of Southern Chautauqua County channels funds directly into the communities in which you work and live.
- If your employees need services from any United Way's partner agencies, you and your company will benefit from the stronger, healthier community that we are supporting.