United Way wants to help you run a successful workplace campaign. Below you'll find tips on how to make your campaign informative, motivational, and fun.
Campaign Coordinator Checklist
1. Read a message from our Campaign Co-Chairs and Funding Impact Sheet
2. Set kickoff date & promote to your co-workers
3. Contact United Way to schedule a speaker
(716) 483-1561, or email@example.com
4. View campaign video
5. Hold kickoff event – distribute pledge card/brochures
6. Collect pledge cards for submission to United Way
7. Complete campaign report form
8. Return report form, pledge cards or spread, corporate pledge card and donations in enclosed envelope to United Way, or call United Way for pick up.