United Way wants to help YOU run a successful workplace campaign. Below you'll find tips on how to make your campaign informative, motivational, and fun. PLEASE... let us know you're interested in running a workplace campaign.
Campaign Coordinator Checklist
1. Read a message from our Campaign Co-Chairs and Funding Impact Sheet
2. Set kickoff date & promote to your co-workers
3. Contact United Way to schedule a speaker
(716) 483-1561, or email@example.com
4. Download campaign video
5. Hold kickoff event – distribute pledge card/brochures
6. Collect pledge cards for submission to United Way
7. Complete campaign report form
8. Return report form, pledge cards or spread, corporate pledge card and donations in enclosed envelope to United Way by mail to the address below, or call United Way for pick up.
UNITED WAY OF SOUTHERN CHAUTAUQUA COUNTY
413 NORTH MAIN STREET
JAMESTOWN, NY 14701