Empire State Poverty Reduction Initiative Taskforce for the City of Jamestown
Request For Proposal now available.
- The letter of intent deadline is September 12, 2017
- The application deadline is October 6, 2017
- Total funding available: $850,000
- There is no maximum number of awards or maximum amount per award. Applications will not be accepted for requests less than $10,000. ESPRI awards cannot replace funding for existing programs. All final project awards subject to NYS approval.
- Eligible applicants include any organization that is a registered 501(c)3. This includes: health and human service agencies, faith-based agencies and churches, educational institutions, etc. Projects must benefit residents of the City of Jamestown.
- Project Period: November 1, 2017 - February 28, 2019
Task Force Members:
Mayor Sam Teresi
Assemblyman Andy Goodell
Father Luke Fodor
Pastor Amy Rohler
Pastor Leecroft Clark
ESPRI News Articles:
Task Force Meeting Minutes:
December 13, 2016
Task Force Work Session: March 22, 2017
Kate Ebersole, CPCC facilitated an action-oriented session designed to engage those in direct provision of service to residents living in poverty. Attendees spent time working in small groups to identify services and potential gaps. The final product will be integrated into the ESPRI Community Needs Assessment, which will serve as the foundation for the Initiative’s investment of approximately $1 million in transformational local programming.